REASONS TO BE ANOINTED AS A BELIEVER
- The anointing restrains and destroys every power or force that seeks to limit, hinders, frustrates, and stops the progress of the believer.
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
- It releases grace to the anointed to do the supernatural and extraordinary. The anointing enables you to do the types of exploits and achievements that your normal strength and ability cannot achieve. You will begin to work in another dimension because the spirit of God will come into your life.
1 Samuel 10:1
Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the Lord hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?
- The anointing empowers and releases the anointed to fulfil or express their God-given gifts and purpose for their lives. The anointing enables you to begin to do that which God has preordained you to do.
- The anointing teaches you all things. The Holy Spirit gives you extraordinary understanding and you will have a clearer idea of how to confront the issues of life that have been a challenge to you.
1 John 2:27
27 But you have received the Holy Spirit,[a] and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit[b] teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.
- The sick and afflicted when anointed will receive their healing and deliverance
14 Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
- Puts a seal of protection against every attack of the enemy on the anointed. The anointing will frustrate all the attempts of the devil over your life.
14 He allowed no one to oppress them;
for their sake he rebuked kings:
15 “Do not touch my anointed ones;
do my prophets no harm.”
The anointing puts a confirmation of what the Lord has spoken concerning you this year – YOU ARE TAKING BACK